Monday 1 February 2010

Problem Resolved!

My web browsing problem is now resolved and, exactly as I thought, it was down to AOL changing their DNS settings (again).  AOL have a habit of doing this - and then blame your router model for not picking up on the change - do they ever accept responsibility for their crap service?!?!?!  So I finally managed to buy the new scrapkit I'd been hankering after for the past seven days - it's called 'Baby Elf'' by Lily Designs and is available to purchase from After Five Designs.  As you can see, I couldn't wait to use it and incorporate it into my blog layout - at least it's not too girly now (as several people commented).

I also intend to switch the start page picture on Sensual Signatures at some point - it's now nearly February and I'm still displaying the Christmas one!  I just get so absorbed in what I'm doing sometimes that I completely overlook the most obvious things - oops, that reminds me, I need to do some ironing - see you all soon!

2 comments:

Jo said...

hmmm ... i think i preferred the pig one

Pinkerbell said...

Awwww Jo - I like it - it's Spring like and fresh and not too pink!