Wednesday 10 February 2010

Not quite a Supergran........ yet!

My daughter, Stacey, is expecting her 1st baby at any moment - EDD was yesterday so I'm on tenterhooks at the moment and just waiting for THAT phone call!  In anticipation of the happy event, I have downloaded a new ringtone today - personally, I think it's very apt!


And just for a bit of fun - if you can name the TV theme featured below, I will reward the first correct answer with my latest tag creation, 'Counting Sheep', which I will reveal here tomorrow, before it's posted at Sensual Signatures!  No emails on this one please - just leave your answer in the comment box.  You may guess as many times as you like - I'll reply when I see a correct answer!  Good luck!
Hint:  You need to think a long way back - weekday afternoons around 4pm'ish on BBC1 (I'll give another hint tomorrow if still not solved).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Supergran,
Waiting to hear the good news. Sorry I don't recognize the BBC theme. Was it on a program that was shown in the USA?
Hugs,
Barb

Pinkerbell said...

Hi Barb,

I doubt this program was shown in the US as it was a European produced show - so, I'm going to add another TV theme today that was definitely shown on both sides of the pond. Same rules will apply - first with correct answer will receive the tag. No news yet on Stacey - spoke to her last night and her hospital check-up yesterday was fine - everything looking good! Will let you know as soon as I have more news.

Debs xxx