Thursday 11 February 2010

Prize tag competition!

Ok, I've had a rethink about yesterdays TV theme choice and, as it was probably never shown in anywhere other than Europe, I've decided to void that theme and substitute it with another, more familiar, TV show.  This one was definitely shown both sides of the pond and, because it's really quite easy, I won't be giving any clues straight away!  You can make as many guesses as you like - first correct answer will win my latest tag offering, 'Counting Sheep' - this tag isn't available at SS yet, and won't be until this competition ends.  So, good luck! 
p.s.  If you think you know the answer to yesterday's theme, put it in a comment - no prizes, but you'll have the admiration of millions - I'll reveal the correct answer in a few days.


















~Counting Sheep~

For this tag, I used the Gorjuss artwork of Suzanne Woolcott and the fabulously surreal backdrops and elements of Irene Alexeeva - please visit their stores and take a look at their wonderful work!

Now for the question:   Name the following TV theme - no emails pls, leave your answer in a comment.  First correct answer will win the tag!

4 comments:

Jo said...

knots landing ! ... fab programme

Pinkerbell said...

Blimey Jo - that was quick! I did notice that there was a clue in the title (tried to erase it but couldn't, grrr) - but I KNOW you didn't need that! Wtg.... tag will be posted on SS in a bit ;o)

Debs xxx

Anonymous said...

Deb,
I was going to guess Knots Landing too.Guess the time difference here was the reason. Oh well coming in second is fine with me.
Hugs,
Barb

Pinkerbell said...

Awwww Barb, I'm sorry - I will post any further competitions later in the day when it is fairer for everyone, my bad! Well done on getting 2nd though - the new tag will be up on SS later today if I find the time! Lol.

Debs xxx