Friday 22 January 2010

Favicon Offer!

A few days ago I mentioned that I'd spent several hours creating and installing a custom made 'Favicon' for my blog page - a favicon being the little icon that appears next to the URL in your browser window (like the Blogger 'B' on most Blog addresses.  I was wondering whether anyone would be interested in having their own unique favicon for their blog too - if so, all I need is an idea for your favicon design (remembering that it's only 20x20 pixels), maybe an initial, colour or symbol that represents you, or your blog content.  I'll provide the HTML code and instructions on how to install it into your blog and guide you through the process (it's quite painless).  Leave me a comment on this post if you're keen and I'll be in touch!

2 comments:

Jo said...

i would like one please debs ... maybe a little pink heart with a J on ? ... or summat like the little heart thats on the background of my blog ? ... thanks xxx

Pinkerbell said...

Well that was fairly painless wasn't it? Looks good Jo!