Thursday 21 January 2010

'Artistic genius'!?!?!

The title of this post is a quote from my lovely friend, Jo - who is obviously a very discerning lady (or just perspicacious, like me!).  I made her a blog background yesterday - only took me six hours of hard slog, sweat and tears till it finally met with her approval (kiddin'!!).  This was my 1st draft, which Jo wasn't keen on because it was too dark:


This was the 2nd and final draft (whoopedydoo!)




To be honest, I like 'em both - but the 2nd is a bit more girly I guess!  Good choice Jo!

2 comments:

Jo said...

you are a genius debs ... personally i wouldnt have the patience to make lovely backgrounds and tags ... i love your background btw ... will you be making any tags using irene alexeeva's work ? ... o ... and one more thing ... how do i get a clock on my blog ? ... lol ... soz ... errr ... thats it xxx

Jo said...

ooo ... never mind ! ... i did it all by myself \o/