Thursday 13 May 2010

New tag up for grabs!

 As promised, I've been busy making some new tags using the fab scrapkits of Lorie Davison. Her stuff is unique and really quirky (like me) and I just had to have her 'Bee Garden' kit. This is the first of the tags using her work - more to follow next week, if I can find the time!  I think this kit co-ordinates perfectly with Suzanne Woolcott's Gorjuss fairies too.



As usual, you can put in a request for this tag over at Sensual Signatures.

The scrap album I'd made for Cala has now been printed up - I'd wanted to order the hard cover version but with shipping at almost £30, I decided to get the soft cover version and ordered 2 of them - one for my Mum's 80th birthday in June, and one to take over to Stacey when we visit next month.  I'm really pleased with the printed result as I wasn't sure what the quality would be like - I was very pleasantly surprised! I think Mum will be thrilled.



Well, I don't have any other news for you, so I'll say adieu for now mes amis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debs,
Love the tag. I've already requested it. LOL Your Mum and Stacey will love the scrapbook. So will Cala Nicole when she get a little older.