Saturday 8 May 2010

It's been a while since I had anything significant to blog about, so thought I'd post this latest photo of Cala, who turned 11 weeks old yesterday (7th May). I know she looks a little startled in the picture, but Stacey assures me she was all smiles and giggles right up until the shutter clicked - typical eh! Anyway, this is Cala with her very favourite teddy, nicknamed Juno, after my Mum (June).

I have also been busy adding more pages to Cala's photo album - it now has 25 pages and I still haven't used half of the photos I took when we were in Lanzarote!  Here are a couple of the new layouts:


It's hard to stick to just one theme, as I have so many new and beautiful scrapkits to choose from - but I hope they all work in their own way.  I used a combination of layout artists this time - Lily Designs and SussieM Designs, both absolutely awesome artists, I think you'll agree! I'm also very excited about a new artist I've discovered, whose work I hope to feature in some tags very soon - I just need to save up some money to buy the kits, lol.  Here is a sample of her amazing work:

That's all from me for now - ciao!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute photo of Cala. Love your scrapkit designs. Reminds me of Anne Geddes photos of babies.