Tuesday 29 June 2010

I just couldn't resist buying a new scrapkit yesterday - it's called 'Pink Zephyr' and is by Irene Alexeeva - I love it!  I spent most of yesterday playing with the kit and here are the latest results using the pics I took of Cala on holiday.




I also decided to make a special layout for Mum which I hope I can print up and send to her.


It's been extremely hot here the last couple of days; in the high 80s, and no breeze.  I'm not good in the heat - I just get lethargic and grumpy, lol.  As it's a bit cooler today (we had rain overnight), we have decided to go strawberry picking - it's probably the last chance this season and I'm hoping the rain didn't ruin what is left to pick.  Luke eats as many as he picks so it's good job they don't weigh you on the way in and out again!  Have a feeling it'll be Eton Mess for pudding later!  Ciao for now!

No comments: